Twisted Links
Thanks for showing intrest in Twisted Links, to get rid of this sceen please join and share your R/C Crawler Knowledge with us.

Twisted Admin
Twisted Links
Thanks for showing intrest in Twisted Links, to get rid of this sceen please join and share your R/C Crawler Knowledge with us.

Twisted Admin
Twisted Links
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A web site dedicated to the art of rock crawling

HomeHomepageGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

venom rebuild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
snapz

venom rebuild Empty
PostSubject: venom rebuild   venom rebuild I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:25 am

this is my first crawler venom creeper that i just started to rebuild needed a new look.

venom rebuild Creeper2016

venom rebuild Creeper2018

venom rebuild Creeper2022

venom rebuild Creeper2017

venom rebuild Creeper2023

thanks for lookin
Back to top Go down
LowGMC

venom rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: venom rebuild   venom rebuild I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:54 am

WOW, looks good. Just finishing the rebuild of my Creeper this week I hope. Nothing that radical, though
Back to top Go down
snapz

venom rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: venom rebuild   venom rebuild I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:38 am

cool....well in the begining i didnt plan on the out come i just started picking stuff up and this how it ended up...lol but good luck with yours and put up some pics when your done.

LowGMC wrote:
WOW, looks good. Just finishing the rebuild of my Creeper this week I hope. Nothing that radical, though
Back to top Go down
true2ds

true2ds

venom rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: venom rebuild   venom rebuild I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:52 pm

That is a sweet looking crawler ya gots their snaps and some good pix as well thanx for posting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

venom rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: venom rebuild   venom rebuild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

venom rebuild
Page 1 of 1