Twisted Links
Thanks for showing intrest in Twisted Links, to get rid of this sceen please join and share your R/C Crawler Knowledge with us.

Twisted Admin
Twisted Links
Thanks for showing intrest in Twisted Links, to get rid of this sceen please join and share your R/C Crawler Knowledge with us.

Twisted Admin
Twisted Links
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A web site dedicated to the art of rock crawling

HomeHomepageGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello all.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TattooKenny

TattooKenny

Hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Hello all.   Hello all. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:46 pm

TattooKenny here from RCC! I look forward to checking out the site and helping out where I can. I have a good knowledge of RC crawlers of every type, if I can help you with anything just ask!
Back to top Go down
http://AcesnadEightsTattoo.com
true2ds

true2ds

Hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all.   Hello all. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:28 am

Right on TK welcome aboard buddy knowledge is always welcome thanx for joining.

lets see some of your toyz buddy
Back to top Go down
TattooKenny

TattooKenny

Hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all.   Hello all. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:46 am

Oh boy! I'll get some picts posted up this weekend guys! I have 80+ RC's and every class crawler there is and then some! I have a ton of build threads over on RCCrawler.com. But I'll get some up for you guys by Sunday at the latest!

I know that up there you guys seem to crawl a lot different than those of us States side. I think that you guys are not given enough good advise to help you improve on your rigs, driving skills, and general tip that would greatly help you advance in RC crawling! I'm here to try and change that and get you going in the right direction! I am not the end all of crawling but I do put most of my daily time into this side of the hobby and it is paying off! I am now sponsored by some of the best vendors with awesome support that I can count on. If I can pass that knowledge on to others and make them better crawlers and make this hobby even more fun that what it is now, then that's what I will do! ;)
Back to top Go down
http://AcesnadEightsTattoo.com
CHAOS
Admin
Admin
CHAOS

Hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all.   Hello all. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:22 pm

Hey Tattoo Kenny, welcome to our little site...glad to have you as a member and i believe over at RCC i have seen a few of your awesome collection..look forward to seeing more of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twistedlinks.biz
Sponsored content

Hello all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all.   Hello all. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Links :: Welcome to Twisted Links :: Twisted Introductions-
Jump to: