Twisted Links
Thanks for showing intrest in Twisted Links, to get rid of this sceen please join and share your R/C Crawler Knowledge with us.

Twisted Admin
Twisted Links
Thanks for showing intrest in Twisted Links, to get rid of this sceen please join and share your R/C Crawler Knowledge with us.

Twisted Admin
Twisted Links
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A web site dedicated to the art of rock crawling

HomeHomepageGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medic Media Productions & Eastridge Hobbies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MEDiC
Twisted Staff
Twisted Staff

Medic Media Productions & Eastridge Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Medic Media Productions & Eastridge Hobbies   Medic Media Productions & Eastridge Hobbies I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:35 pm

As of late April 23rd, 2009, it was announced that MEDiC MEDiA PRODUCTiONS and EASTRIDGE HOBBIES, (Calgary Alberta), have joined forces to create a series of online video's for RC Scale 4x4 enthusiasts! :twisted: :twisted:

MEDiC MEDiA is an independent video and music production company, that films RC action! A hobby within a hobby, one could say.

For this purpose, Eastridge Hobbies has generously donated a Tamiya Tundra High-lift kit, and several hop-ups for the truck.. including an 8-Channel Digital Radio, and much more...

Medic Media Productions & Eastridge Hobbies DSC01647

The plan is to create an Internet Build Video Series of a Tamiya Toyota Tundra High-Lift assembly.... with a Ton of Accessories, and High-End parts...

As the film is being done, the Tamiya Tundra will slowly come together, as the viewing public and myself discover what goes into building one of these trucks....

So keep your eye out for the upcoming

"RC SCALE TRAIL ADVENTURES"... Sponsored by Eastridge Hobbies

First video should be at the end of next week....

Cheers...

Medic Media Productions & Eastridge Hobbies BuildKit

THIS IS MY AXLE TWISTERS - TOP TRUCK CHALLENGE (TTC) - ENTRY *** AUGUST 29th & 30th ***- LETHBRIDGE, ALBERTA :twisted:
Back to top Go down
AXIALGUY
Twisted Crawlers
Twisted Crawlers
AXIALGUY

PostSubject: Re: Medic Media Productions & Eastridge Hobbies   Medic Media Productions & Eastridge Hobbies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:08 am

Congrats buddy. i can't wait to watch this come to life
Back to top Go down
https://twistedlinks.aforumfree.com/forum.htm
MEDiC
Twisted Staff
Twisted Staff

PostSubject: Re: Medic Media Productions & Eastridge Hobbies   Medic Media Productions & Eastridge Hobbies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:09 am

AXIALGUY wrote:
Congrats buddy. i can't wait to watch this come to life

Thanks bro... Ill do my best not to let any body down... I have a plan.. now its time to ....as you say.... bring it to life!!

MWUA HAHAHAHA! fudd
Back to top Go down
CHAOS
Admin
Admin
CHAOS

PostSubject: Re: Medic Media Productions & Eastridge Hobbies   Medic Media Productions & Eastridge Hobbies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:51 am

Yes i agree Arron, i am sure this will be an awesome build....i can't wait waiting
Back to top Go down
http://www.twistedlinks.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medic Media Productions & Eastridge Hobbies   Medic Media Productions & Eastridge Hobbies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medic Media Productions & Eastridge Hobbies
Page 1 of 1