Twisted Links
Thanks for showing intrest in Twisted Links, to get rid of this sceen please join and share your R/C Crawler Knowledge with us.

Twisted Admin
Twisted Links
Thanks for showing intrest in Twisted Links, to get rid of this sceen please join and share your R/C Crawler Knowledge with us.

Twisted Admin
Twisted Links
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A web site dedicated to the art of rock crawling

HomeHomepageGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Air Miles....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CHAOS
Admin
Admin
CHAOS

Air Miles.... Empty
PostSubject: Air Miles....   Air Miles.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:26 am

Okay at the begining of this month i booked rooms in kamloops for the weekend of May 1st 2009, called air miles and i had enought to cover the whole weekend plus extras...okay AWESOME. Well last i called the hotel to see if i could get a pet allowed room as we are bringing our 1 dog..the hotel was a Best Western but the day i called they were bought by someone esle...and you guessed it, they dont honour air miles.
So i was in a panic due to they had no other hotels in the area they dealt with...but they said, we can convert your mile over to "Priority Club Points" as they have the Holiday Inn there and you can book a room there...i said perfect...make it happen. I called the Holiday Inn to comfirm my booking and they told me I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH POINTS...and i went over this twice with the air miles guy cause i was un sure at first. So now i dont have enough air miles any more..and the Priority Club points arent refundable..and i dont have enough for a room anyways...so i said hell with it and ordered up a room on the credit card...so much for trying to be thrifty!!!!!

pissed off air miles guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twistedlinks.biz

Air Miles....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Links :: Twisted Off :: Boil Over-
Jump to: