Twisted Links
Thanks for showing intrest in Twisted Links, to get rid of this sceen please join and share your R/C Crawler Knowledge with us.

Twisted Admin
Twisted Links
Thanks for showing intrest in Twisted Links, to get rid of this sceen please join and share your R/C Crawler Knowledge with us.

Twisted Admin
Twisted Links
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A web site dedicated to the art of rock crawling

HomeHomepageGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WELCOME derangboy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CHAOS
Admin
Admin
CHAOS

WELCOME derangboy Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME derangboy   WELCOME derangboy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:49 am

Glad to see another new face, thanks for joining us here...as you can see we are brand spanky new so if you have any picutres or advice..please feel free to add it here. We will try to keep up with what is happening with the crawler world the best we can and hopefully meet up once we get a crawling route picked out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twistedlinks.biz
AXIALGUY
Twisted Crawlers
Twisted Crawlers
AXIALGUY

WELCOME derangboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME derangboy   WELCOME derangboy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:55 pm

Welcome to Twisted Links derangboy thanks for joining
Back to top Go down
https://twistedlinks.aforumfree.com/forum.htm
derangboy

WELCOME derangboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME derangboy   WELCOME derangboy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:04 pm

Thanks guys! Looking forward to crawling with you soon!
I'm located in Olds and I have been into R/C long enough to remember the original release of things like the Tamiya BigWig. Took a long break and got back into it via crawlers. It seemed to fit really well with my passion for biketrials!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WELCOME derangboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME derangboy   WELCOME derangboy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME derangboy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Links :: Welcome to Twisted Links :: Twisted Introductions-
Jump to: