Twisted Links
Thanks for showing intrest in Twisted Links, to get rid of this sceen please join and share your R/C Crawler Knowledge with us.

Twisted Admin
Twisted Links
Thanks for showing intrest in Twisted Links, to get rid of this sceen please join and share your R/C Crawler Knowledge with us.

Twisted Admin
Twisted Links
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A web site dedicated to the art of rock crawling

HomeHomepageGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Better Grip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AXIALGUY
Twisted Crawlers
Twisted Crawlers
AXIALGUY

Better Grip Empty
PostSubject: Better Grip   Better Grip I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:34 am

So i went out wheeling with Twisted the other day and we got to talking about how the wheels on my AX-10 would sty flat for long periods of time if i let it sit. So yesterday i got bored and did some reading. The out come of talking to twisted and read was me tearing off all the wheels and drilling 2 holes in each rim. i mounted the tires again and took it out for a quick test.
What a diffrance it made.
I wanted to see if the rig sitting for a long time would make a diffrance so i left it on the floor over nite. and when i got up this morning there where no flat spots.
total time to do this mod was about an hour to take the tires off the rims drill the holes and then remount.
Back to top Go down
https://twistedlinks.aforumfree.com/forum.htm
CHAOS
Admin
Admin
CHAOS

Better Grip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Grip   Better Grip I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:46 pm

Glad it worked out for you Ray, i simply enlarged the exzisting holes for now on my rims and it seems to work way better...like you said no more keeping a flat spot on the tire anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twistedlinks.biz

Better Grip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Links :: Twisted Links Garage :: Tires and Rims-
Jump to: