Twisted Links
Thanks for showing intrest in Twisted Links, to get rid of this sceen please join and share your R/C Crawler Knowledge with us.

Twisted Admin
Twisted Links
Thanks for showing intrest in Twisted Links, to get rid of this sceen please join and share your R/C Crawler Knowledge with us.

Twisted Admin
Twisted Links
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A web site dedicated to the art of rock crawling

HomeHomepageGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1.9's and 1.5's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CHAOS
Admin
Admin
CHAOS

1.9's and 1.5's Empty
PostSubject: 1.9's and 1.5's   1.9's and 1.5's I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:50 am

I rcently ended up with a set of 1.9's and i love them, they are the Flat Irons but they clean real well in mud and fit the wheel wells way better...or less modifications anyways. I now have a set of alloy rims that arent bead locks...do you glue these like a normal plastic rims? i imagine you have to clean the rim area and stuff...any ideas or suggestions guys?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twistedlinks.biz
LowGMC

1.9's and 1.5's Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.9's and 1.5's   1.9's and 1.5's I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:07 pm

Back in the day when I had a Clod with aluminum wheels, that was all I did, CA glue. We raced Clods back in the day down at Pro Shop Hobbies ( Not sure if you've been here that long) and I never lost a tire. Mine had modified motors and always a 7 cell so it was fairly fast back then.
Back to top Go down
CHAOS
Admin
Admin
CHAOS

1.9's and 1.5's Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.9's and 1.5's   1.9's and 1.5's I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:27 pm

Good to hear, no i moved to the Hat in 96 and i dont believe that hobby shop was around.... when i did get into RC's Raceway was my hobby shop till i got to know Al over at Avalon. I still order off the internet but i do support them with basic stuff to this day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twistedlinks.biz
Sponsored content

1.9's and 1.5's Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.9's and 1.5's   1.9's and 1.5's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1.9's and 1.5's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Links :: Twisted Links Garage :: Tires and Rims-
Jump to: