Twisted Links
Thanks for showing intrest in Twisted Links, to get rid of this sceen please join and share your R/C Crawler Knowledge with us.

Twisted Admin
Twisted Links
Thanks for showing intrest in Twisted Links, to get rid of this sceen please join and share your R/C Crawler Knowledge with us.

Twisted Admin
Twisted Links
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A web site dedicated to the art of rock crawling

HomeHomepageGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AX-10 Crawler Lowered

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
true2ds

true2ds

AX-10 Crawler Lowered Empty
PostSubject: AX-10 Crawler Lowered   AX-10 Crawler Lowered I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:49 pm

sorry

Last edited by true2ds on Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CHAOS
Admin
Admin
CHAOS

PostSubject: Re: AX-10 Crawler Lowered   AX-10 Crawler Lowered I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:41 pm

i think that looks way better bud, i dobt like bodies way up in tghe air either just cause it makes them look so top heavy..nice looking rig bud.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twistedlinks.biz
true2ds

true2ds

PostSubject: Re: AX-10 Crawler Lowered   AX-10 Crawler Lowered I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:20 am

Yup i agree' I also dont really like to show the inner guts to much plus lower seems to fit my persona fudd
Back to top Go down
TattooKenny

TattooKenny

PostSubject: Re: AX-10 Crawler Lowered   AX-10 Crawler Lowered I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:25 pm

There is a ton of things that you can still do to lower your COG down on your rig still. If you need any advise let me know!
Back to top Go down
http://AcesnadEightsTattoo.com
true2ds

true2ds

PostSubject: Re: AX-10 Crawler Lowered   AX-10 Crawler Lowered I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:25 am

Sure thing lets hear it always love to hear more knowledge what else buddy.
Back to top Go down
TattooKenny

TattooKenny

PostSubject: Re: AX-10 Crawler Lowered   AX-10 Crawler Lowered I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:38 am

Well I would start here.....ditch the stock Axial chassis. It's great for bashing but that is about it! I would set your shocks up as droop, this will bring your COG down a lot and make that rig a lot more predictable! Get a split pack on your front axle or go lipo and put it on the other side of the axle across from the servo. This will get that weight over the front axle and help with climbing greatly. Get some weight in your wheels. Get your ESC mounted on the back axle plate. Start there and see how much more you rig will do! Then I will take ya further down the road of simple free mods!
Back to top Go down
http://AcesnadEightsTattoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AX-10 Crawler Lowered   AX-10 Crawler Lowered I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AX-10 Crawler Lowered
Page 1 of 1