Twisted Links
Thanks for showing intrest in Twisted Links, to get rid of this sceen please join and share your R/C Crawler Knowledge with us.

Twisted Admin
Twisted Links
Thanks for showing intrest in Twisted Links, to get rid of this sceen please join and share your R/C Crawler Knowledge with us.

Twisted Admin
Twisted Links
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A web site dedicated to the art of rock crawling

HomeHomepageGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hitec's new MONSTER servo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CHAOS
Admin
Admin
CHAOS

Hitec's new MONSTER servo Empty
PostSubject: Hitec's new MONSTER servo   Hitec's new MONSTER servo I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:15 am

Okay guys here is a servo that will make your crawler look like a window wiper if functioned while your tire is jammed in a rut...read on.

HITEC HS-795OTH

Hitec's new MONSTER servo 30t49ra

Hitec's strongest servo period, the "Ultra Torque" HS-7950TH is designed to operate on a two cell LiPo Pack. Featuring our high resolution "G2" second generation programmable digital circuit and our indestructible Titanium gears, The HS-7950TH has the performance and durability you've come to expect from a Hitec servo. Other features in the HS-7050TH include a 7.4v optimized coreless motor, integrated heat sink case, and a top case with two hardened steel gear pins supported by axial brass bushing.

The HS-7950TG has been designed for the most demanding hobby applications including the largest aircraft and monster trucks. Featuring a titanic 403/486oz./in. of torque at 6.0/7.4 volts , while still maintaining a respectable 0.15 second transit time

Due June 2009

Detailed Specifications

Motor Type: Coreless
Bearing Type: Dual BB
Speed: 0.15 / 0.13 sec @ 60 deg.
English Metric
Torque: 403 / 486 oz./in. (6.0v/7.4v)

Detailed Feature Descriptions
G2 Digital Circuit
Titanium Gear Train (MK first gear)
Ultra Performance Coreless Motor
Heatsink Case
(8) O-Rings for Water/Dust/Fuel protection
Dual Ball Bearing Supported Output Shaft
Programable Features Include:

Dead Band Width
Direction of Rotation
Speed of Rotation (slower)
End Points
Neutral Points
Fail Safe On/Off
Fail Safe Point
Resolution* (default is high resolution)
Overload Protection* (default is off)

read more here www.hitecrcd.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.twistedlinks.biz
G-ROCKS
Admin
Admin
G-ROCKS

Hitec's new MONSTER servo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitec's new MONSTER servo   Hitec's new MONSTER servo I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:15 am

wow...now thats a servo....i have the old biggest one in my baja...the 400 at 7 one and it turns the big machine way better than the stock 1/4 scale one....but chances are these will be 200 bucks...but worth every penny i'm sure..... cheers
Back to top Go down

Hitec's new MONSTER servo
Page 1 of 1