Twisted Links
Thanks for showing intrest in Twisted Links, to get rid of this sceen please join and share your R/C Crawler Knowledge with us.

Twisted Admin
Twisted Links
Thanks for showing intrest in Twisted Links, to get rid of this sceen please join and share your R/C Crawler Knowledge with us.

Twisted Admin
Twisted Links
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A web site dedicated to the art of rock crawling

HomeHomepageGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey fellas!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UNGLEWD

UNGLEWD

Hey fellas! Empty
PostSubject: Hey fellas!   Hey fellas! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:34 pm

Cool site ya got here, just wanted to drop in and say hi.
Would be cool to feature this on the CC homepage, just drop me a line and we'll work something out for you. Happy to do anything to help get you some exposure.
A link to th esite was added in the CC Club Master List page.

I see talk of the Offroad Jamboree on here so I hope to meet some of you this summer.
I'll check in when I can,
Kev
Back to top Go down
CHAOS
Admin
Admin
CHAOS

Hey fellas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey fellas!   Hey fellas! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:29 pm

Hey Kevin, thanks for stopping by our little site it is almost 2 weeks old now i think, it was a late night and a few ideas between G-rocks and Axialguy and myself and we figured we would try and get some exposre to the hobby here for others to learn. We got the LHS involed as well so i hope it works out good. I know there will be more and more guys getting involved into crawling as this area has a HUGE rc fan base...unreal i believe there was 40-50 guys at out Nitro Tough Truck we used to hold here yearly...another awesome time i tell you. Look forward to the jamboree big time and look forward to meeting everyone who attends.

Joe
Back to top Go down
http://www.twistedlinks.biz
AXIALGUY
Twisted Crawlers
Twisted Crawlers
AXIALGUY

Hey fellas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey fellas!   Hey fellas! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:42 am

Hey Kev,
Thanks for stopping in and saying high. like joe said we are small and new, bit we haveHuge ideas and plans for the site.
i don't have a scale rig as of yet but i am hopping to have one in time for the Jamboree. Time will tell i geuss.
Back to top Go down
https://twistedlinks.aforumfree.com/forum.htm
G-ROCKS
Admin
Admin
G-ROCKS

Hey fellas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey fellas!   Hey fellas! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:11 am

Welcome Kev....Glad you found us...Any exposure you can give us on CC would be great...Did the spectrum show up yet??
Back to top Go down
UNGLEWD

UNGLEWD

Hey fellas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey fellas!   Hey fellas! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:44 am

Thanks for the welcome guys!
Over the next few months write me up a small article, maybe about 2 short paragraphs and I'll put your club on the home page...keep an eye out for a good photo op at one of your meets.
We'll also be starting up a affiliate links page for any forums who want to add the "Proud Members of Crawl Canada" icon & link on their site.

Hey there Gerald...no TX yet I'm hoping for this week.
It'll be cool hanging out with you guys this summer, I don't get out much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey fellas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey fellas!   Hey fellas! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey fellas!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twisted Links :: Welcome to Twisted Links :: Twisted Introductions-
Jump to: